Friday, September 18, 2009

Nice morning for a Library


Well it was a nice morning to go to the Library. Did my sing-a-long book signing at the Paseo Verde Library this morning. About 20-25 children showed up with there mom's. It was fun. It seemed the children had a good time anyway. Being my first real sing-a-long book signing, I think things went well. I learned a few things that I need to change in my performance though. So the next one will flow a little easier. Which will be on the 30th of this month. Buttonz was so good in letting the kids pet her. Only one grawl from her because a lady was standing over me. LOL But other then that, she was really good. Hubby wasn't there to take pics of it, boo hoo so no photos of this signing and boo hoo no books were sold. Oh well, until the next book signing adventure. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a success. I look forward to hearing how the 30th goes. Best wishes for your continued success.

    Regards,
    Donna
    Children’s Author
    Write What Inspires You Blog
    The Golden Pathway Story book Blog
    Donna M. McDine’s Website

    ReplyDelete