Friday, October 30, 2009

Harvest time


I love harvest time. It's just such a nice time of year. So I've been playing guitar at our local Farmers Market and loving it. I get to sell my books and hang out with some really great people and eat really great food. I do some sing-a-long songs for the kids and then some classic rock song for the event. Weather has been great except yesterday was a little to windy to keep up a canopy. No big deal though I always enjoy myself no matter what the weather is like.
I'm really looking forward to the Las Vegas Target Children's Book Festival on
Nov 7th I'm one of the local author's that will be there. It's going to be a great time. I get to bring my guitar and do the "My Name is Buttonz" song. Which speaking of, I've put a cd with the book now. But people can only get the cd if they come to one of my book signings, farmers market or order from my website. The cost is just $2 more. Well until the next event or adventure. Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment